Use this form to report a problem at a recycling bring site centre.

Problems with the recycling banks at Flusco and Kirkby Stephen Household Waste Recycling Centres should be reported to Cumbria County Council. All other issues at Eden recycling bring site centres, including textile banks can be reported using this form.

Personal data and privacy

We are committed to protecting your personal data and privacy. We will use the information you supply on this form for the purposes of providing you with Council services. We may share your information within the Council and with our contractors and partners, who help to deliver our services. We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose/s you provided it. For more information on how we protect your personal data, see our Privacy Policy (opens in a new window).