Use this form to apply for a domestic boiler service grant, if you are an Eden resident.
We are working in partnership with Electricity North West to provide a domestic boiler service grant. The grant is to support low income households who own their own property, and who may have been affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic.
It is important to have your boiler serviced each year, to reduce the risk of your boiler breaking down and leaving you with no hot water or heating.
This grant is not available for other households, as private landlords and social landlords have duty to maintain their property’s heating.
How much is available?
What is the grant for?
The grant must be used to cover the cost of getting your boiler serviced. The grant is only available for a limited period while funds last.
The grant is paid direct to the company doing the service once the work has been completed. Please note you would have to pay any costs over £100.
- Complete this application form.
- You will be advised whether your boiler service will receive a grant or not.
- To arrange your own boiler’s service, by contacting either: Logic Group Ltd or Greenfields Heat and Power Ltd.
- You pay the person completing the service for any supplementary work which has been identified during the service.
- You forward a copy of the boiler service certificate to the Council, email: email@example.com .
- Once these steps have been followed the Council will pay the agreed £100 Domestic Boiler service fee to the local company identified on the boiler service certificate.