Before you start
Are you registered?
Register to vote online at gov.uk/register-to-vote. The deadline to register to vote is midnight, 12 working days before an election. It only takes a few minutes and you will need your National insurance Number. If you are not sure if you are registered or if you do not have your National Insurance Number then please contact the Elections team on 01768 817817 to discuss.
Use this form to:
- request an invitation to register application form
- request a postal vote application form
- request a proxy vote application form
- inform us that an elector is deceased
- inform us that an elector is no longer at an address
- request an elector be removed from the open register
- request a change of name application form
- request a confirmation of registration letter
The deadline for completed forms to be returned to the Town Hall is:
- to register to vote - midnight, 12 working days before an election
- to apply for a postal vote - 11 working days before an election
- to apply for a proxy vote - 6 working days before an election