Supporting projects that deliver wide community benefit in the Eden area of Westmorland and Furness
Use this form to apply for a Westmorland and Furness Council community fund grant for the Eden area. There is a separate form for community events.
Before completing this form ensure you have read and understood the documents: 'Guide to the Criteria, Application Process and Conditions of Funding' and 'Guide to Completing an Eden Community Projects Application Form' which can be found here (opens a new window).
About this grant
- The maximum grant that can be applied for has been increased from £10,000
- Your group must have it's own bank account and constitution or governing document
- You need at least 20% match funding
- You must provide all supporting documents with your application
- Grants are paid 75% in advance and 25% on completion
If you require help completing this form or a copy in an alternative format or language, please contact the Communities and Wellbeing Team on 0300 373 3300 or email Eden Community Fund (firstname.lastname@example.org).