Supporting projects that deliver wide community benefit in Eden
Use this form to apply for an Eden play areas improvement fund grant. There are separate forms for community projects and community events.
The Eden play areas improvements fund is a new fund supporting play area improvements that deliver wide community benefit for the towns and parishes in Eden.
Before completing this form ensure you have read and understood the documents: 'Guide to the Criteria, Application Process and Conditions of Funding' and 'Guide to Completing an Eden Play Areas Improvement Application Form' which can be found here (opens a new window).
About this grant
- The maximum grant that can be applied for is £12,500
- Your group must have it's own bank account and constitution or governing document
- You need at least 20% match funding
- You must provide all supporting documents with your application
- Grants are paid 75% in advance and 25% on completion
If you require help completing this form or a copy in an alternative format or language, please contact the Communities and Wellbeing Team on 01768 817817 or email Eden Community Fund (firstname.lastname@example.org).