This grant is for businesses that were open but severely impacted by the local restrictions (tier 2) between 2nd December to 30th December only
Apply for an Local Restrictions Support Grant (for Open Businesses)
This application form is for businesses who believe that they are eligible to apply for the Local Restrictions Support Grant (for Open Businesses), having read the Eden District Council’s policy, available on our website (opens in a new window).
Applicants must read this policy prior to completing this application form, as this will help you determine your eligibility.
We will make a decision within 10 working days of receiving this application. If you are not eligible we will email you and sign post to other support that you may be eligible for. For successful applications we aim to process payments within 5 working days of notifying you of your application approval, payments will be made via BACS to the account details provided in the application.
You are not able to save and return to the form, so please be prepared to provide the information below before starting your application.
Before you start
You will need to tell us:
- • Your Business Rates account reference (if applicable);
- • Details about you as the applicant;
- • What type of business you run and a relevant identification number for your business;
- • Your business bank account details and documentary evidence of this Please note that without this document we will not be able to process your payment. If your bank account address does not match the property address that you are applying for, please submit a utility bill for the business property as well. This will only apply where this information is not pre-populated from a previous grant application.
- • A previous application number (if you have received a grant from EDC previously)
- • How your business has been affected by tier 2 restrictions;
Please take your time to ensure that you are answering the questions fully and correctly, it is a criminal offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement to obtain grant funding.
How we use your data
If you wish to know why we collect your data and how we use it, then please see our privacy notice (opens in a new window).