Use this form to report a problem with a privately rented property that is not up to standard.

What you will need to complete this form:

  • The property address
  • The landlord's name, contact details and address (if known)
  • Details of any previous complaints that you have raised to your landlord (if you are the tenant of the property)
  • Your contact details (your report is confidential and will not be passed onto the person responsible for the property)

Documentary evidence

Any images or documentary evidence you have relating to this report can be uploaded at the end of this form.