Use this form to request sandbags to protect your doors if flood water is entering your property.

This service is only available to Eden District Council residents.

Property Services will consider what (if any) help can be provided and advise accordingly.

Sandbags may have to be limited to properties in imminent risk of immediate flooding at times, so cannot be guaranteed.